Welcome to my website !
I am a Postdoctoral Researcher at the Signal Processing Laboratory LTS4 of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology EPFL, under the supervision of Pr. Pascal Frossard. I am working on Optimal Transport, Graph Representation Learning and its applications in Digital Pathology in the context of the PHRT project.
I completed my PhD on Optimal Transport for Graph Representation Learning in March 2023, under the supervision of Pr.Rémi Flamary at Pr. Marco Corneli. Past then I was part of the 3IA Côte d'Azur and MAASAI team within INRIA Sophia-Antipolis Méditerranée.
Prior to my PhD, I graduated from ENSAE Paris - IP Paris in applied mathematics and machine learning.
You can find my CV here.
- November 2023: Our paper Interpolating between Clustering and Dimensionality Reduction with Gromov-Wasserstein was accepted at Workshop OTML NeurIPS 2023
- May 2023: I'm delighted to be starting a new postdoctoral research position at EPFL.
- March 2023: Got my PhD ! I'm very grateful to everyone who has been by my side throughout this enriching journey.
- September 2022: Our paper "Template based Graph Neural Network with Optimal Transport Distances" was accepted to Neurips 2022 !
- September 2022: I will attend to GRETSI 2022 and do a long talk on the Semi-Relaxed Gromov-Wasserstein divergence.
- July- August 2022: Enjoying my first go as NeurIPS reviewer.
- July 2022: Glad to attend to CAP-RFIAP 2022 where I will present my work during a talk and poster sessions, plus finally meet more people of the OATMIL ANR.
- June 2022: Let's dive into the community of French statisticians at JDS 2022.
- May 2022: Our new paper Template based Graph Neural Network with Optimal Transport Distances is out on Arxiv (preprint under review)!
- April 2022: Glad to present our paper, Semi-relaxed Gromov-Wasserstein divergence with applications on graphs at ICLR 2022 !